This project is read-only.

Javascript .NET Open Development

Dec 15, 2011 at 7:47 PM
Edited Dec 15, 2011 at 7:48 PM

To the Javascript .NET Developer and User Community:

The Noesis team decided, for the benefit of the community, to create an open repository for Javascript .NET to allow the community to contribute and make it evolve.

We received a lot of improvement and bug fix requests that we have been unable to handle. The community however was often able to get involved and respond to these needs and we believe  that opening this project to contributions from the community would be beneficial.

If you are interested in getting involved and share improvements you made to Javascript .NET, please share your interest in this forum.

Thanks to all contributors and users of Javascript .NET!

- The Noesis team

Jan 30, 2012 at 8:05 AM

I'd be very happy if you continued development for JS.Net,

I've made a improvements to the source code but I can't issue a patch because the SVN source isnt updated to the latest version!

Best regards to all contributors!

Jan 30, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Are you saying that the source code in the latest download (0.4) does not match the source code in Subversion?

Jan 31, 2012 at 8:16 AM

That's right.

The SVN checkout is for V0.1 - you can see the date and revision of the source files - its revision 49838 from Jul. 2010.

The latest is 0.4 from the Downloads tab.

Feb 2, 2012 at 6:52 AM

I'm asking Noesis whether the source code is in some other public repository.  If they don't reply, or it's not available publicly, then I'll manually commit the changes up to 0.4.

Feb 3, 2012 at 3:33 AM

I have committed the source code from the various releases (0.1, 0.3, 0.3.1, 0.4).  Thus the repository should now be up to date.

Feb 3, 2012 at 1:12 PM

GREAT !!! ! 

thanks for that !

just posted a patch for v0.4.