This project is read-only.

FileLoadException

Jul 26, 2010 at 7:28 AM

Hey,

I just discovered this project and I must say it looks very promising. I love the simplicity of it. However, I am having a small problem. I can't seem to use it. Whenever I link the assembly, I get a FileLoadException:

System.IO.FileLoadException was unhandled
  Message=Could not load file or assembly 'Noesis.Javascript.dll' or one of its dependencies. The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
  Source=ConsoleApplication1
  FileName=Noesis.Javascript.dll
  FusionLog=""
  StackTrace:
       at ConsoleApplication1.Program.Main(String[] args)
       at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String[] args)
       at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
       at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
  InnerException:

Anyone knows what's up with that / how to fix it?

Jul 26, 2010 at 5:32 PM

Please post any bugs / issues in the Issue Tracker instead.

The Discussion section should address features / design concerns rather than compiling / execution problems encountered by users.

Thank you.

Jul 26, 2010 at 5:33 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.