This project is read-only.

Is there Self Contained Version that doesn't require the C runtime dlls?

Oct 8, 2013 at 2:57 AM
I'm writing a visual studio add-in and it can't find the

msvcp100.dll
msvcr100.dll

dlls ...

Is there a version of "Noesis.Javascript.dll" that has these contained within? if that's possible
Oct 8, 2013 at 3:10 AM
This is a way for JavaScript.NET to always load the assemblies out of the folder where the Noesis dll is loaded, would solve a lot of issues, we just can't copy over users existing VC++ runtime dlls without breaking other applicatons, just a thought ...

http://otb.manusoft.com/2013/01/using-delayload-to-specify-dependent-dll-path.htm
Oct 8, 2013 at 3:25 AM
No, the DLLs must be external. I cannot remember why.
Feb 23, 2016 at 2:16 PM
Where do you need to place the two DLL (msvcp100.dll, msvcr100.dll ) for Noesis.Javascript.dll not to raise warning message in Visual Studio.

Warning Message:
There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "Noesis.Javascript, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, processorArchitecture=AMD64", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.

I am using Visual Studio 2015, Window 10, I have those two DLL already existing within my system32 directory. I have tried also placing these two DLL within the bin directory.
For my team and company I have configured all VS Project to fail on any warnings.